BC Business Registration
This service was developed by the BC government and enables a business to register with multiple public sector agencies and local government in one step without having to duplicate processes. Register your business at the OneStop BC Business Registry.
This service can be used by:
- Sole proprietorships
- Incorporated societies
You can use this service to:
- Instantly register your sole proprietorship or general partnership with the BC Corporate Registry (Note: This registration requires pre-approval of your business name. Forms can be obtained at Community Futures or the Government Agent Office)
- Register as a vendor for the provincial sales tax with the BC Consumer Taxation Branch
- Register as an employer with the Workers' Compensation Board of BC
- Apply for personal optional protection with Workers' Compensation Board of BC
- Apply for a business number account with the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency for HST, payroll deductions, corporate income tax, and import/export account.
- Apply for one or more municipal business licenses with participating municipalities
Click below if OneStop BC Business Registration is for you!